The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

Perfect

Made fun of all the hilarious aspects of the redesign, loved it

10/10, but my rating seems to be stuck at zero :S

lll_Deception Part 4_lll lll_Deception Part 4_lll

lmao!!

that was awsome man keep up the good work! sum bad parts sum, but a lot of good parts that make up for it , make another one

alexsmolik responds:

Hey dude !
Thanks ! Glad you liked it!
I know there are a few glitches and flaws here and there, I know it's not the best out there, but still, I think it's a rather correct flash. I'm glad you liked the good parts hehe !
I would love to make another one, but at the moment, I don't want to make flash anymore, just ... relax lol. Plus, it takes a lot of effort, time and dedicatio to pull a movie like that out of someone's ass ! :P
Thanks for the review.
ALEX

Joey & Ninja Egg Pt.1 Joey & Ninja Egg Pt.1

not bad at all

i think it deserves a higher score than it has

I love skateboarding I love skateboarding

awsome

i dont know why this is only rated ~3.50~ cause it should be way up there with the 4.00. It's awsome man u got sum serious talent, some people think its short but i dont care cause the create fps animation made up for, if you made a movie like this, longer, or took your fps skill and made sumthing very original you would have a very high chance at front page.

-MwAnimations

CS Personalities CS Personalities

great lol

i loved it, great, very hilarious, it could have used some better graphix, but the humor made up for it, i vote 5!

Spiderman The Movie Spiderman The Movie

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wow, i havent laughed that hard in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time...It was HILARIOUS, i nvr expected that lmao!!!!! wow that was awsome.

FF: Warfare 7 FF: Warfare 7

Hmmm...

Notice how every new episode you submit gets lower and lower....

Stcik Breakout - Teaser Stcik Breakout - Teaser

Nice

Hell I liked it. Of course I'm a stick animator myself, but I have a different animating style. Your's is nice and smooth, kinda slow but then it got better, try to make his punches faster and stuff like that. Anyways it was good.

Knoxs "Reloaded" Knoxs "Reloaded"

LMAO LOL ROFL LOLOLLOLOL

that was the most hilarious thing i've ever seen..(not literaly). I was LMAO through the whole thing!!

Mad Christmas Mad Christmas

COOL!!

I FOUND AN EASTER EGG!!! Cool tribute, must be the best madness tribute there is on newgrounds, i think it should be rated higher.

~Rade Productions