2004| Der Flashfisch ev. 2004| Der Flashfisch ev.

that was sum cool shit lol

wen u hava a choice of saving the fish from the shark, i gave him the gun, and i was like, aww man it would be so hilarious if he played "spank ma bitch up" and just wen i thought that is satrted playin lmao it was great

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

well the story and everythin kinda sucked

but u have talent, and if u made a geat plot, funny and shit, and put more effort into makin ur audio better quality, you would actually make a decent movie

Raiden IIS - Part A Raiden IIS - Part A

Great game!

kept me amused for a long time. Nice style and gameplay, really awsome, can't wait for part b, keep up the good work

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

music in the working..

0---9---0---9---0---0---0---1---1---9---9---0---9---3------ --------------------------5-5-a---a---0---0-------2---0---2- --a---9---7-7-2---3------------------------------------0---2 -2-7-7-4-4-4-4-7-7-2-2-87-70---4-6-----8-7-6---------------- ----------------

the classroom the classroom

awsome game but..

IM STUCK ON LVL 4 lol, please respond to this review and giv me a hint,i know, er..think you have to go to the geek and cheat when the teacher rushes to the window, but i do it, and she starts walking back wen im a little over halfway done, then wen the teacher turns around the corner and looks down the isle, i just finish cheating and start to move back to my desk and the teacher catches me..

luka responds:

hmm...most people can't get past lvl4 so: As soon as the teacher looks into the screaming student, rush close to the geek from the right side sticking to the wall. As soon as the screaming student moves, run to the geek and start filling the cheat bar. Even if the teacher starts walking towards you, fill the cheat bar! As soon as the cheat bar is done AT ONCE start running the same way you came! :) Enjoy.

Galactic Tennis Galactic Tennis

very cool

i really like this game awsome work!except theres a bug or glitch or sumthing in it, i was on sand level-35 and i was playin on amatuer i was winning 4 nothing then he scored and the game was normal except the ball didnt come back to the stadium, it was behind me and it stayed there while i could move.